Westfield London Shopping Centre, located in White City/Shepherds Bush in West London, was opened at the end of October 2008. The centre covers a retail floor area of 150,000m², the equivalent of about 30 football pitches.
Westfield London, with its glass roof providing a bright and airy shopping environment, is said to be London’s largest shopping centre, and the largest urban area indoor shopping centre in Europe.
With a distinctive mix and match of designer and high street labels, Westfield London offers the ultimate London shopping experience. There are more than 265 shops from over 15 countries under one stunning roof – plus 16 brands that have never been seen in the UK before.
It also has a new high-end retail area called The Village, retailing brands such as Burberry, De Beers, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Mulberry, and Tiffany & Co – arguably establishing The Village at Westfield London as London’s third biggest luxury retailing centre after the West End and Sloane Square retail destinations.
Westfield London is designed to bring you the latest trends for all seasons. There’s a huge choice of stores to choose from including all your favourite High Street brands and four flagship department stores including House of Fraser, Next, Debenhams and Marks & Spencer.
Men’s fashion stores include:
* Barön Jon which offer a wide range of designer names and famous high street brands including Versace, YSL, FCUK, Milan Collection, Lambretta & Peter Werth,
* Camel Active, which specialises in masculine and modern casual wear.
* David Mayer Naman for the cosmopolitan man who wants a total look uniting international style with Italian taste.
Women’s fashion stores include:
* Blanco, the Spanish brand, which sells fashion clothing and accessories for urban young women
* Coast which specialises in stunning occasion-wear.
* Donna Ida stocks a constantly evolving line-up of top denim labels and you can expect great service along with up-to-date advice on current trends.
Children’s fashion stores include:
* Atelier de Courcelles, which has an innovative and creative concept dedicated to luxury childrens’ wear.
* Polarn O. Pyret from Sweden focuses on smart, functional and playful clothes for babies and children to age 11 years
* Pumpkin Patch provides the ultimate one-stop kidswear that is totally kid-friendly, comfortable and fun.
There are great facilities within the shopping centre to enhance your shopping experience, including:
* Several restaurant areas including:
The Loft, on the second floor, where you will find restaurants such as Byron, Nando’s. Pizza Express and Spaghetti House.
* The Balcony, on the First Floor, where you can enjoy exotic cuisines from Mexico, Japan, Vietnam, India, Italian, Lebanese, and the traditional English Fish & Chips.
* The Southern Terrace Restaurants, outside the main shopping complex, include restaurants such as Balans, Ciao Baby Cucina, Del’Aziz, Fire & Stone, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, The Real Greek, Wahaca and Wagamama.
There are also plenty of cafes and juice bars scattered all over the shopping centre – try Apostrophe or Butler’s Chocolate Café.
There are many comfortable resting areas where you can take the weight off your feet and recharge your batteries before continuing with your shopping.
Westfield London is a children-friendly environment with spacious, pushchair-friendly malls and plenty of lifts. There are three Family Rooms to help deal with meltdown moments when shopping with kids – two on the Ground Floor and one on Level 1 Retail near The Balcony.
Kiddy Cars are free to hire (up to four hours) to keep your kids entertained, and can be picked up from the Concierge Desk on Ground Floor.
If you are accompanying a disabled person, you can book a free wheelchair or motorised scooter and make the most of the wheelchair-friendly malls and restaurants.
It also hosts exciting events such as catwalk shows. At the end of September 2009, Westfield London teamed up with celebrity stylist William Baker to create a catwalk show – Westfield London Style 2009.
If you missed the fabulous catwalk show,here are some of the images he sent down the catwalk.
Westfield London is a popular shopping complex with the locals as well as visitors. Make Westfield London one of the «Must See» places next time you visit London.
How to get there.
Four Underground stations provide easy access:
– Shepherd’s Bush and White City on the Central line
– Wood Lane and Shepherd’s Bush Market on the Hammersmith & City line.
Bus routes 31, 49, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1 will run from their current terminus at Shepherd’s Bush via the Westfield Interchange and on to terminate at the White City bus station. Route 148 will run to the bus station via Wood Lane.
Shepherd’s Bush also continues to be served by buses 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207, to bus stops within a short walk of Westfield London.
Camisetas Manchester City Vente Nouveau 20/21 Maillot de Foot Pas Cher,Survêtements Training Et Accessoires de Football,Achetez au Meilleur Prix Sur la Voutique